Tuesday 29 December 2015

it feels like summer







Wooh! Finally another blogpost is up and I am actually really pleased with how it turned out. 
This one is a bit more minimalistic than my last post and I have to say, I'm much prouder of it. I love the way that the wall is plain enough to make my sister and I really stand out. Wearing my new STUSSY top, a gorgeous new felt hat and my sisters high waisted shorts, it really did feel like summer!

Anyway, how was your Christmas? Mine was absolutely fabulous! Also, how crazy 
is it that in only a few days time 2015 will be over?! I honestly can't believe how quick this year has gone and looking back on it, it has been pretty spectacular! One of my achievements this year has been starting this blog. At first, I only wished that I could have content as beautiful as simplyme.yah, freshlypickked + basicallydominique (and many more of course)  but I soon realised that I had only just started out and these mentioned bloggers had most likely worked there way up. Of course there are many bloggers that I still aspire to be like, but I'm just very much aware how hard they must of worked to get where they are. But right now, at this very point in time, I am extremely happy with the way my blog is going and I look forward to hopefully only seeing it improve. 
So that's just a very small snippet of my blogging experiences. I hope that your 2015 has been the best year yet. 

Thankyou so much for reading, see you soon!

- JustJaz 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.